Saturday, April 25, 2009

"Living Out Loud" Permission Cards: daily journal

note: The following text is transcribed from my hand-written journal.

2009-04-25

«TRY»


Now this one is quite a mystery... There are so many things i could «TRY» today... Well, to tell the truth, the first thing that came to my mind was that i could try and paint some random stuff; just "test" my crayon
s or pastels (i used to love painting random abstract stuff with my pastel 'chalks' when i was in highshool!). Then, there are other thing i could «TRY» to do:

- organize a few corners in my chaotic messy bedroom
- chat online with one of my best friends who i owe him some (online) time, dedicated just for him
- i'm sure something else came to my mind along with the past 2 items but now i've got a blank! Darn!

«TRY» is a tough word because in my subconscious it relates directly to "make an effort" to (try) and make something. Is "trying" something ever an easy thing? When is that?

try to sleep
try to eat
try to breath

try to sing
try to paint
try to dance

try to love
try to forgive
try to forget
.............................................................................................................

No comments: