Saturday, May 26, 2007

An interruption for...



Well, life has these things... Just now that I was trying to keep myself busy with the amazing world of handmade crafts (and with my own handmade thingies), by creating several blogs and parallel flickr accounts for other subjects, and I get the opportunity to work "outside"...
True, I have been looking for a job for a while now and had a few things in sight, but this one came as a surprise because I had just given up "hope" on it, and was planning to carry on searching for something more related to crafts/fashion/accessories, or at least in retail, because I want(ed) to work less with computers, like design and such... I'm a bit tired of these kind of works, I get enough from my own computer at home, and maybe it's time to change, why not?

Anyway, I'll start next Monday, so I'm a bit nervous as to what it's going to be like, also because I don't know some important details on the work conditions and schedules, etc... I have a slight idea of how things work, yet every situation has its own specifications, and as much as I may try to keep an open (an hopeful) mind, there's always that sense of fear or that something might fail... I've never had it easy in the past, so over the years I got (myself) convinced that I'll never win anything easy or for free in this life, least of all when it comes to jobs!

Just to keep things short, I can only say I'll be working on mostly with/on photography & computers. Something I've done before, but hadn't planned on doing again soon...



I still don't know how I'll manage my "online" stuff, I mean, my schedule for this, mostly the blogs here and at flickr, and also an advertising commissioned work I was doing for a friend as I was doing admin & advertiser on online accounts for him...
And worst of all, I don't know what is going to become of my own handmade crafts, wip's (work-in-progress) and projects... I haven't been able to work on anything lately because if all this mess, and have no idea of how it's going to be in the near future :-s I sincerely wish I could finish all my work-in-progress crafts, specially now that I bought some really cute supplies and was planning to make some experiments with it...

No comments: